And guess what - while trying to write the last post, I was struggling with so many spellings errors, that yes I ended up changing what I was going to write! So decided to try to pick up this thread today, here goes... Added to this spelling problem, memory is another. So I think of what I want to say, start writing or typing it and before I've got to the second word its gone, or got mixed up, doesn't make sense. This is when I start to get angry at myself, if I'm at home on my own I can express this frustration, but in work, in a public space, even in front of family I have to suppress it - this doesn't help just makes me internalise the problem. I've tried to write straight off- not worrying about the spellings or grammar, just gone for it. But still I lose my thread and forget what I'm trying to say. Its like my mind and thought's/ through (again you choose the correct one) is racing ahead and skipping bits, the brain isn't sending the signals down ...
Comments
Post a Comment